Our Patient's Charter makes specific commitments to our patients. Find out more and get a download here.
Did You Know
Pit and fissure sealants are a safe and painless way of protecting children's teeth from tooth decay and subsequent fillings. Find out more here.
"A lovely environment with very professional and friendly staff that are always conscientious and expert at solving my dental problems"
(Ms.Lad. Ref: 13.10.09.06).
At Drayton House Dental Practice we are committed to safeguarding your privacy when visiting our website or communicating electronically with us.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 our data controller is Rohit Mistry.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web-logs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you send us feedback, register for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- System information such as browser agent and version, to assist in diagnosing technical problems.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
Storing Your Personal Data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
This policy was first written in February 2014.